CHS CTE Student of the Quarter

Bella Iafrate holds her CTE Student of the Month plaque.
Bella Iafrate, CTE Student of the Quarter

The Career & Technical Education Student of the Quarter at Cameron High School is senior Bella Iafrate. She is a student in the Business/Management and Administration Support program. 

Bella is currently an active member in the following school organizations: Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) where she serves as president, Drug Free Club, Advanced Placement (AP) Government and AP Literature. 

Her community activities include working at Buffalo Wild Wings in Moundsville and volunteering as much as she can at school events.

“I believe CTE education has helped me prepare for my future, incredibly well,” Bella explained. “I have learned everything from business ethics to accounting and everything in between. The experiences have helped me see my true passion for the business world. I’ve also learned how to use my ‘business mind’ in everyday life.”  Bella wants to obtain a degree in cosmetology and a master’s degree in business to open her own company. She is the daughter of Nathan Iafrate.

Pictured from left: CHS CTE Student of the Quarter Bella Iafrate and Business/Management and Administration Support teacher Amy Stern.